Applications are no longer being accepted.
Please contact the Center for Academic Affairs if you wish to use additional PC classrooms.
ICT Office has started to accept additional applications for the use of PC rooms for AY 2024 as follows.
[CALL system, Simultaneous interpretation Room]
- From AY2024, the Simultaneous Interpretation Room (SI Room) will be assigned by the Center for Academic Affairs (Gakuji Center). If you would like to use the SI Room, please contact the Center for Academic Affairs.
- For classes using CALL system (CaLabo MX), please use the general classrooms.
Applications for classes using the CaLabo MX will be accepted separately.
Please apply by following the steps below:
*Please respond with Windows/Mac PC, not a smartphone.
November 13th, 2023 (Mon.) 11:00 – November 14th (Tue.) 23:59 JST
Access the website below and answer the questionnaire.
- You don’t need a Sophia ICT Account to answer the questionnaire.
- Please read carefully the information at the top of the page.
- Please answer for every course and period.
If you have 2 or more classes in a week, please make the answer for each period.
- Your answer will be sent to the email address that you entered in the questionnaire.
ICT Office will not assign PC rooms for the following classes:
- PC classroom is not used during class time (only face-to-face or on-demand), but students need PCs for self-study or assignment preparation.
- For use of Internet, Office (Word/Excel), Moodle, and CaLabo MX only.
Please hold classes in a general classroom using the student’s own PC.
The item list which you need to fill in when you apply for use of PC rooms is below:
Screen Image : PCroomSurvey2024.pdf
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Course Information
(Term, Day & Period, Lecture Name, Lecture Dept., Teacher’s Name, Course Category etc.)
- Approximate Number of Students in the previous semester if it was held.
- Estimated Number of Students
- Classes per Week
- Units of PC
(One PC for each Student/One PC for several students/Only Teacher)
- Desired Classroom
- Necessary Software
- Frequency of use
- Room type
[Software/Facilities in PC rooms (Select from the list)]
- Actual Valuation/Chemistry/Electric Curcuit
(LINUX OS/IMSL Library/Gaussian/Matlab)
(Sub Monitor beside student PC)
(CaLabo LX/Idea Tree/TypeQuick)
[New software, if you would like to use]