ICT Office has started to accept application for use of COM rooms, CALL system and SI room for AY 2023 as follows.
Please apply by following steps below:
*Please respond with Windows/Mac PC, not smartphone.
November 5th, 2021 (Fri.) 13:00 – November 15th (Sun.)
Additional Application Period : November 15th, 2021 (Mon.) 10:00 – November 16th (Tue.) 12:00 (noon)
Access the website below and answer the questionnaire.
- You don’t need Sophia ICT Account to answer the questionnaire.
- Please read carefully the information at the top of the page.
- Please answer for every course and period.
if you have 2 or more classes in a week, please make the answer for each period.
- Your answer will be sent to the email address which you entered in the questionnaire.
The item list which you need to fill in when you apply for use of PC rooms is below:
Screen Image : PCroomSurvey2022.pdf
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Course Information
(Term, Day & Period, Lecture Name, Lecture Dept., Teacher’s Name, Course Category etc.)
- Approximate Number of Students in the previous semester if it was held.
- Estimated Number of Students
- Classes per Week
- Units of PC
(One PC for each Student/One PC for several students/Only Teacher)
- Desired Classroom
(Office/Web browser/Moodle etc.)
- Number of usage
(Every week/Every Other week/Others)
- Room type (COM/CALL/AV)
■Software/Facilities in COM rooms (Select from the list)
- Actual Valuation/Chemistry/Electric Curcuit
(LINUX OS/IMSL Library/Astec-X/Gaussian/Matlab)
- CALL System
(CaLabo LX/Idea Tree/TypeQuick)
■Software/Facilities in SI room (Select from the list)
- SI room
(Interpreting facilities/Movable desk and chair)
■New software, if you would like to use