Sophia University Moodle and VPN will suspend due to the maintenance for network expansion as below:
April.24, 2020 (Fri.) 17:15 – 18:30 (approx.)
All access to on-campus network from off campus will be unavailable.
Moodle will be suspended.
All services below will be unavailable during the maintenance.
– Access to jimu-network will be disconnected. Please make sure to log out of jimu-PC before the maintenance.
– When you punch out around 17:00, please do it until 17:15 or after the maintenance. You cannot punch out during the maintenance.
– All services on Moodle will be unavailable. Please make sure to log out of Moodle by 17:00. Otherwise, everything you are working on will be lost.
– You cannot use electric journals.
– You cannot access on-campus servers / PCs via VPN.
Services below will not be suspended.
Sophia Mail, Office 365 Portal site, Teams will be available, when you are NOT using VPN.
This maintenance is necessary to support online classes using Moodle and working at home.
We ICT Office thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.