How to use PCs in COM/CALL rooms?
How to log in
First of all, let’s log in to PC.
- Push the power button and start PC.
- Push [Ctrl] [Alt] [Delete] with keyboard at the same time.
- Input your ‘Login ID for system in campus’ and password written on ‘Sophia ICT Account Notice’ and click [⇒] button.
How to log off
When you leave, do not forget to log off. (You cannot lock the screen.)
- Close all applications.
- Double-click the icon [logoff (end)] on the desktop.
- After “logoff of Windows” pops up, Click “OK”.
Documents saved outside My Folder(O:) are deleted when you log off.
Every user who was given an account by ICT Office is given personal folder.
This is My Folder(O;).
When you log off, all files and folders you made is deleted, but files and folders in your My Folder is deleted.
Documents must be saved in My Folder(O:).
If you save your file in the place other than My Folder(O:), such as ‘Desktop’, ‘Library’ or ‘Temporary Users Folder’), all documents are deleted when you log off.
↑To access your “My Folder”, click “My Folder” icon.
↓For example, when you use Word, make sure that document is saved in My Folder (O:)(a folder named “one’s user ID $ Winfs”)
My Folder(O;) capacity has a limitation (300MB). You cannot store new files and receive e-mails, if the capacity is over.