Sophia ICT account is necessary to use COM/CALL rooms or SI room. If you don’t have your account, please apply for it in advance.
(When you use your own PC and don’t connect to the network, your account is unnecessary.)
- Please refer to “機器構成について” for the equipment of each rooms.
- ICT office will explain how to use the equipment when the room is not in use, when you inquire us in advance.
[Use PC room through a semester]
When you use COM/CALL rooms or SI room through a semester, you need to apply by responding ‘The application for use of PC rooms in AY 2019’ questionnaire which ICT office takes in the fall of the previous year of the class.
Please follow the information from Center for the Academic Affairs (Gakuji Center) and ICT Office, and make application during the certain period.
[Use PC room temporally]
When you would like to use COM/CALL rooms or SI room temporally, please contact ICT office and inform the date, period, required software and number of students.
When the room is available, please submit ‘Application Form for PC Rooms’ to ICT Office by 2 weeks before the date of use.
*Down load the application form from Fomrs/Manuals-Using PC rooms page.
Your request may not be accepted when the room is already booked or for other reasons.
Use your own PC in SI room
Teachers can use their own PC in SI room but it cannot connect to the network. When you need to connect to the network, please use the PC which is installed in SI room.
- When you use your own PC, please it works well with the AV equipment of SI room in advance.
- Please prepare connection cables other than RGB cable or sound cable by yourself.
- When you have anything unclear how to use the equipment, please inquire ICT Office (3101) or Editing Room (4615) to prevent damaging them.
- If it is your first time to use SI room, please contact ICT office in advance.