By registering the password reminder, you can reissue your password by yourself.
You don’t need to come to ICT Office even if you forget your password.
[Reminder Address] should be an e-mail address other than Sophia Mail address (sophia.ac.jp, eagle.sophia.ac.jp).
If you are setting the reception rejection function to your registered reminder address, please make sure not to reject e-mails sent from “sophia.ac.jp” address beforehand.
- Login to the Sophia Integrated Database System .
- Click [Profile] → [Reminder Registration].
- Click [change] to change registered Password Reminder.
*If you click [delete], all the registered information is deleted. In that case, you need to register again.
- Enter [Reminder mail], [Confirm Reminder mail], [Secret question ] and [Answer ]. Then click [confirm].
*[Answer] will be required when you reissue password by using password reminder. So, please memorize the exact word you entered(including one-byte or two-byte, lowercase or uppercase characters).
- Click [save].
- Click [back] or [Logout].
- Confirm the “Reminder Address”.
If the Reminder is registered successfully, you will receive the confirmation e-mail to your registered e-mail address. Click URL written in the e-mail.
*Please note that the URL written in the Reminder registration e-mail has expiration time.
- By clicking the URL in the e-mail, the reminder registration is completed.
Click [close] or close the web browser to exit.