By registering the password reminder, you can reissue your password yourself without coming to ICT Office.
- Login to the Sophia Integrated Database System.
- Click [Profile] → [Reminder Registration].
- Click [change] to change registered Password Reminder.
*If you click [delete], all the registered information is deleted. In that case, you need to register again.
- Enter [Reminder mail], [Confirm Reminder mail], [Secret question] and [Answer]. Then click [confirm].
*[Answer] will be required when you reissue password by using password reminder. So, please memorize the exact word you entered (including one-byte or two-byte, lowercase or uppercase characters).
- Click [save].
- Click [back] or [Logout].
- Confirm the “Reminder Address” you have set.
If the Reminder is registered successfully, you will receive the confirmation e-mail to your registered e-mail address. Click URL written in the e-mail.
*Please note that the URL in the Reminder registration confirmation mail has a 30-minute expiration date.
- By clicking the URL in the e-mail, the reminder registration is completed.
Click [close] or close the web browser to exit.