Using Web printing service, users can print files from their own PC or PC in Labo without installing drivers.
When you use this service, please confirm the following limits and procedures, connect to the campus network or VPN then access the Web Print site below.
Limits of Web Printing
Limits of Web printing are as follows:
- Connection from the campus network is required. If you connect from off-campus, please make a VPN connection before use.
- File size: up to 30MB
- Printable files: Word/Excel/PowerPoint/PDF/Text/Image
*Word/Excel/PowerPoint should be converted to PDF before printing if the layout is corrupted.
- Only A4 and A3 paper sizes are available. Other paper sizes cannot be printed.
- Page-specified printing is not available.
Use a PC in the PC rooms or export the necessary pages to PDF before printing.
- Multiple-Up printing, such as printing two pages on one sheet, is not available.
Use a PC in the PC rooms or export to PDF using the layout you want to print before printing.
How to use Web printing
- Log in to the web print site.
*Enter your faculty/student ID and Sophia ICT Account password (same as Moodle or Sophia Mail).
*As of September 2023, the login screen may not display properly, and you may not be able to log in depending on the language setting of your browser. In this case, please change the language setting of the browser to Japanese or English (US) and try again.
- To change the language setting, click [Language], select the language then click [Save].
- Click [Web Print].
- Click [Browse] and select the file to print.
If necessary, set the number of copies, ‘Output Colour’ and ‘2 Sided’, then click [Print].
- Log in to an on-demand printer and print out.
Please refer to the link below for details: