Everyone who has Sophia ICT account can make personal website (pweb) which is open to public.
*You need to apply for the pweb service before you create a website.
Please submit “個人用ホームページ（pweb）利用申請書” to ICT Office and receive the written permission..
The form is available in Forms/Manuals page.
Your pweb URL is below:
http://pweb.cc.sophia.ac.jp/~ ‘your alias’
Disk capacity of pweb service is below.
(The disk capacity of My Folder doesn’t include the one for Pweb.)
Only static HTML pages are available.
You cannot use programs, CGI or CMS using PHP, MySQL, Perl, etc.
When your Sophia ICT account expires, your pweb data is deleted. (You cannot see the web site as well.)
Those who want to save the file, please make a backup by yourself.
How to use
Please refer to “ホームページサービスの利用” in Forms/Manuals page (Japanese Only as of January, 2020).
Pweb sites are open to public. Please be careful to copyright infringement and observe the rules on use.
If you post any content including things below, ICT Office may delete the content and hyperlink without the permission of the user.
- Infringement of copyrights, design rights and other legally protected things
- Mental abuse to the third party
- Infringement of someone’s privacy
- Things that are offensive to public order and morals
- Things that violate Japan’s laws
- Things that Director of ICT Office deems inappropriate