Sophia ICT Account for part-time lecturers
To use services offered by ICT Office, An ID and password given by ICT Office are needed.
This is what we call “Sophia ICT Account”.
*Part-time lecturers who have a class in COM-Room or CALL Room or who are planning to use Moodle are required the account.
No application is needed to make a part-time lecturers’ Sophia ICT account.
– When you have NOT been issued your Sophia ICT Account:
–> HR office will send you the account notice.
– When you have been issued your Sophia ICT Account before:
–> ICT Office will activate your account during the academic year in which you have classes.
Your password and email address is same as before. If you lost your password, ICT office will reissue your password. Please refer to the page below:
|Classes||Sophia ICT ccount|
|I have classes during the spring semester.||Account is active for full-year. (Only when approved by HR Office）|
|I have classes during the autumn semester.||Account is active for full-year if approved by HR Office as at March.
Account is active during the autumn semester if approved by HR Office as at September.
|I have classes for full-year.||Account is active for full-year. (Only when approved by HR Office）|
|I have classes for every full-year.||Account is active for the year you have classes.
(Only when approved by HR Office）
*The above is an example. If you have any questions, please contact ICT Office.
Details are as follows.
- One account per one lecturer is given. (Lecturers with no classes cannot apply for the account.)
- If you apply for the account once, you don’t need to apply again for the next year. ICT Office will check your job tenure and activate your account during the academic year when you have classes.
- If you forget your password, please refer to here
- You can use the accounts during the academic year, depending on your class (es). ICT Office will disable your account during the academic year when you don’t have any classes.
- You can use the subsequent page as the application forms. You can also download the forms from the “Forms/Manuals”.
- Please fill in the application form and submit it to the ICT Office.
*You can also send it by FAX or E-mail
- We will issue your account after we check your job tenure is approved by HR Office. (If your job tenure is not approved by HR Office, we can not issue Sophia ICT Account.)
When the application form is filled appropriately, a Written Permission (with the account and the password on it) will be handed to you 3 working days. Please pick it up at the ICT Office (You can NOT receive it by e-mail; telephone etc. for reasons of security).
Please bring your valid Faculty ID card. (If you are a part-time teacher, please bring the new ID card which is issued for the coming academic year. We cannot accept expired ID card.)