With secured VPN (Virtual Private Network) of Sophia, you can connect your personal computer to the intra-network of Sophia University through the internet and access Database Search offered by Library. The application is unnecessary, available for everyone who has Sophia ICT account.
To connect to the VPN, click the icon below or access this page.
ICT Office replaced VPN system on 30th March 2018.
Conditions of use
- Connect to the Internet.
- If the VPN does not work, please check if it works via another browser.
- Do not use PC that can be used in general public (i.e. Internet Cafe).
- Update OS (Windows Update) and Anti-Virus software to the latest version.
- You cannot connect to the private network (192.168.0.0/16) via VPN, but you can connect to 10.0.0.0/8 or 172.16.0.0/12 via VPN.
- Please be sure to update Anti-Virus software and virus definition file to the latest version.
It rarely happens that you need to restart your PC or you need to update the anti-virus software files manually.
You cannot connect to the VPN if you didn’t update them in about 10 days.