When you registered the Password Reminder, you can reissue your password by yourself.
- In case of password forgetting, an e-mail is sent to your registered e-mail address to change your password.
- Please make sure not to reject e-mails sent from “sophia.ac.jp” address beforehand.
- If you reissue password by this process, the password for Sophia ICT account (Sophia Mail, Moodle etc.) will be change.
- Access to the Sophia Integrated Database System and click [Forgot your password?].
- Enter your [User ID] and [Birthday] then click [send].
- Click [back].
- When the information is entered correctly, you will receive the reminder e-mail to your registered e-mail address. Click URL written in the e-mail.
* Please note that the URL written in the Reminder e-mail has expiration time.
- Enter [User ID] and click [confirm].
- Enter [Answer] and click [confirm].
*Please enter the exact word you registered for the answer(including one-byte or two-byte, lowercase or uppercase characters).
- Enter [New Password] [Confirm New Password] , then click [save].
*You cannot use copy&paste in 【Confirm New password】area. Please use the keyboard.
- If error messages appears, please enter the correct values.
- If your password has been changed successfully, the screen below will appear.
*Please wait for about 10 minutes until the new password become effective to Sophia Mail.